Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day Forty

WOW! Day 40! That's practically biblical. I really can't believe I've been at this that long, I really can't. I weighed in again this morning and was down to 229.2, which means I've passed the 10 lb mark and am onto 11! Yay!

I got back into my routine and took my 30 minute walk today. The weather was foggy and drizzly but I made myself get out there and I'm glad I did, because it started pouring down rain just a little bit after I got back. Then the rest of the day was spent working like crazy on my 8-10 page Native Lit paper, which is due Thursday. I'm on page 5 so I should be fine. But I've got a Bio project due Thursday too, so I'm going to be a busy busy girl until Friday. At which point, of course, I have to work on a paper rewrite for Shakespeare and a paper for Colonial Lit and the week after that is finals. So I'm going to be a madwoman until December 13 at 11AM. But hopefully I can conjure the energy to cook some good stuff! I didn't get creative at all with cooking today, since I don't have a whole lot of groceries in the house and my energy was pretty drained by the paper. I should be able to go grocery shopping tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to make some meals to take pictures of this week!

Here's today's food:

Breakfast
Multigrain Cheerios w/ 1/2 cup skim milk - 150

Lunch
2 hard-boiled eggs - 150
2 slices of turkey bacon - 70

Dinner
Leftover turkey italian sausage - 320
1 cup sauteed spinach - 84

Snacks
1 tbsp reduced-fat peanut butter - 100
Turkey bites - 40
Nonfat Greek yogurt - 140

Total: 1054

A little low again. I've got to get some good snacks organized!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Congrats on surviving Thanksgiving well! Sounds like you had a few well deserved treats but not too many. Makes me think of the year that your lovable dog got into the pecan pie after Thanksgiving dinner. No seconds later for anyone!

And you're forty days down the road. Fabulous! Back to some good salads and homemade soup. I have some great but easy soup recipes if you're interested. You can use a crock-pot or not. Your Mom says she has one you can have!

Apple slices with peanut butter are one of my favorite snacks. Or cottage cheese with some fruit. And nuts of course.

Keep that willpower going. I know it's harder to exercise when it's cold. Time to dance again!

love, Auntie Jane

Post a Comment