Monday, November 15, 2010

Day Twenty-Five

Awesome day today! Cleaned the bathroom, wrote my paper, studied for bio, and got a workout in! It was rainy and wet outside today, so I danced it out for 30 minutes inside. So that was fun. Karlee laughed at me so hard because she came home to me blasting "Can't Touch This." Thank you, MC Hammer.

But no fun food pictures again today. I actually grilled up a steak for dinner (Karlee and I went to Wal-mart and I picked up a little bit of food to get me through until Thursday) but I was too lazy and too hungry to make it look presentable, lol. But it was good! I used some more of that Weber cajun seasoning (sparingly this time) and it turned out pretty good. I grilled it on the George Foreman...I really love that thing! It cooks so fast and everything turns out so good and juicy!

So nothing else very exciting to report! Can't wait until tomorrow is over, then I'll be footloose! Love y'all!

Today's food:

Breakfast
Kashi Heart-to-Heart w/ skim milk - 186
Coffee w/ creamer - 60

Lunch
Chicken salad - 110 (I just can't seem to get rid of this stuff!)
Chobani nonfat Greek yogurt (Vanilla w/ honey) - 174

Dinner
Grilled chuck steak - 300
Peas and carrots - 38

Snacks
Pistachios - 140
1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter - 100
Glass skim milk - 80

Total: 1188

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wait....who is Karlee? How do I not know her? Fill me in.
What are you bringing for Thanksgiving? Something healthy I know.

Campbell said...

Karlee's my roommate. :) I'm going to bring a South Beach friendly raspberry cheesecake, I think! The recipe looks really good so I'm going to try it out. No Paula Deen this Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment