Friday, November 19, 2010

Day Twenty-Nine

So as you guys might have noticed, I took a little blog vacation yesterday! It was a busy day...I drove home, and then we went and played tennis until around 9:30, and then Lindsey and I went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter!, so I didn't get a post in! But I'm back today.

I did my weigh-in, and I lost another 2.2 pounds! That's 1.2 pounds away from the big 10! Very exciting.

Mom and I went on a walk tonight too. It was chilly, so we only lasted around 22 minutes, but that means I've exercised every day this week so far!

I would write more, but I'm still exhausted from last night, and can't focus very well. But I'll be back with a better, more detailed update tomorrow!

Today's food

Breakfast/Lunch (I got up late)
Cheese omelette - 220
Morning star veggie sausage patties - 160

Dinner
Turkey burger w/ goat cheese and whole wheat flat bread - 450
Sweet potato fries - 183

Snacks
Snow cream stick - 45
Turkey mini pepperoni - 35
Almonds - 65

Total: 1158

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats on the weigh in!

Post a Comment