Friday, November 5, 2010

Day Fifteen

So I weighed in today and I'm two more pounds down! That's a total of five pounds! Right on track. Makes me feel so good to know what I'm doing is working!

I also got out and took a walk today! I came home and decided to do it before I did anything else...that always works best for me. I made three laps around the complex and it took me around 25 minutes. Hooray!

This will be a short post...I have a bad headache and the internet isn't working so well right now. But here's a picture of lunch:


Recipe courtesy Kalyn's Kitchen.

Anyways, here is food for today...

Breakfast
Multigrain Cheerios - 220

Lunch
Tomato and cucumber salad - 171

Dinner
Broiled shrimp - 100
Cauliflower "mashed potatoes" - 31
Spinach, tomato, feta, and olive salad - 147

Snacks
Turkey snack bites - 40
Weight watchers chocolate pop - 130

Total: 839

No comments:

Post a Comment