Friday, November 12, 2010

Day Twenty-Two

We're at the three week mark! I weighed in today and I lost another 1.6 pounds, for a total of 6.6 pounds! Not as much as the last two weeks, probably because I started adding a few more carbs, but it's still within my goal of 1-2 pounds per week, so I'm happy!

Didn't get a walk in today, so I broke my streak. My legs were a little sore, so I figured I'd give them a day to rest and I'll pick back up tomorrow. Still, as I've noticed in the past, I feel a lot better on the days I exercise. Probably due to the endorphins. :)

I didn't take my ADD pills today, so I suffered an attack of the munchie feeling tonight. Nighttime is always the most tempting time for me! But I dealt with it pretty well. I did have some popcorn, but it was a mini bag and 94% fat free and all that good stuff. I didn't finish it, so it only cost me around 80 calories, but it still didn't feel like my best choice. The fresh food feels so much better. Empty calories just aren't as fun for me as they used to be, lol.

Anyways, thanks for the continued support and encouragement, everyone! I really love reading your comments - it gives me such a boost! Y'all are awesome!

Today's food:

Breakfast
Slice spinach and artichoke frittata - 135
Greek yogurt w/ blueberries - 140

Lunch
Tuna w/ mayo - 290
Lima beans - 151

Dinner
Omelette w/ spinach, turkey pepperoni, and goat cheese - 197
Morning star veggie links - 80

Snacks
1 tbsp peanut butter - 100
2 servings fat-free whipped cream - 30
Turkey bites - 160
Jell-o snack cup - 60
Chili/lime almonds - 100
Smartpop Mini Bag - 80

Total: 1523

So as you can see, I got a bit snacky today. Better day tomorrow!

3 comments:

Neil DeRosa said...

Cam - good to see you are on target. Keep up the good work, what kind of Greek yogurt are you using?

Campbell said...

I either get non-fat Dannon or Chobani. When I go to Wal-mart I get Dannon, because a girl in Karlee's sorority collects the tops for Breast cancer donation. Both are really good, though!

Campbell said...

(the Dannon kind is only $1 each at Wal-mart, whereas at Kroger Chobani is $1.19 and Dannon is $1.29, so I usually get Chobani when I go there)

Post a Comment