Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day Twenty-Four

Big day today, everyone. I did a workout video. For the first time. Ever.

Ha ha! It was the most hilarious thing ever. I rented Crunch: Cardio Dance Blast from Netflix (see below):


And I "worked it out"! At least, that's what the lady in the video called it. Lol, I looked like such a fool, but it was fun, I guess. I learned how to do "sunshine arms" and how to "pump that booty." I did it for about 25 minutes and it definitely got my heart rate going! But seriously, the girls in the video must have chugged two or three Red Bulls before. They were so dang peppy! But it was still fun. A good alternative for rainy days. But the best part is that I completed 5 days of exercise this week! Yay me! I would love to get to where I did 30 minutes everyday.

Sadly, food was remarkably uninspired today. I had a bunch of schoolwork that I didn't finish yesterday, so I spent my afternoon studying for Bio (blegh) and catching up on my reading for Native Lit. Then Karlee got home around 6 and brought a fake Christmas tree with her! So of course we had to get it all set up. Which was a lot easier said than done. Something happened to it in transit and Karlee had to tie a bunch of the branches with yarn so they would stay up, and the thing simply would not stand up straight no matter what we did to it (and believe me, we did a lot!). So it was basically leftovers all day again. But it feels good to get the fridge cleaned out and not to let things go to waste! I can be bad about that, especially with fresh veggies. They go bad so quickly! I still have some celery in there I'm avoiding. Courage, Campbell, courage.

Today's food:

Breakfast
Goat cheese omelette -140
Morning star veggie links - 120

Lunch
Plum - 30
Baby carrots - 53
(I woke up late so I wasn't that hungry for lunch)

Dinner
2 slices spinach & artichoke frittata - 269
Morning star veggie links - 80

Snacks
Jell-o sugar-free pudding cup - 60
Turkey bites - 40
Nonfat Greek yogurt w/ strawberries - 140

Total: 932

I've really got to get better about eating more when I'm on my ADD pills. Don't want my metabolism to slow down.

Love all you awesome people!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That workout vid looks AWESOME! we must do it when you come home! can't wait to see you Thurs!!!!:) love youuuu

Campbell said...

Lol...it's great just for humor value. I can't wait either! It's gonna be awesome! love you too!

Jane said...

Throw some peanut butter on that celery, girl. It's delish! In fact I think I'll have some too.

Excellent report on the workout! And five days. Way to go, Campbell!
I've been meaning to ask if you had any videos. Do you have a VCR or a DVD player - or both? Videos are great for inside exercise days. And they can help you forget you're exercising.

Keep at it. And eat enough calories to rev that metabolism.

love ya, Auntie Jane

Post a Comment