Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day Thirty

I forgot to comment yesterday that I hit the one month mark! I really can't belive it. I've made it a whole month! And still going strong! A whole month since I've been to the McDonald's drive through! A whole month since I've had pizza or macaroni and cheese! A whole month of exercise, and yummy, healthy food! Yay me! Here's to many more months of the same!

But I've totally gone into vacation mode. I mean, I've been doing fine with food and stuff, but I've gotten more loosey goosey with planning meals and keeping track of everything. So my goal for tomorrow is to sit down and make plans for most of my lunches (since I've skipped lunch the last two days - not good!) and dinners for next week. Hopefully that will help me maintain some semblance of structure!

It's been nice to be home and have a little break from classes though. The down side of it is that I tend to get bored more often, which can lead to idle eating. So I've been trying to keep an eye on that. It's going to get worse when Monday comes and the parents go to work and I'll be on my own. The plan is to come up with some activities to keep me occupied and round up some of my friends that live here so I can stay busy! I also have a research paper to be working on, so hopefully I can get a head start on that too.

Anyways, I hope all of you are doing great! I know the blog has been a little boring the last couple of days, but I'm hoping I'll be able to make some picture-worthy food in the next week and add a little excitement!

Today's food:

Breakfast/Lunch (woke up late again)
Spinach and goat cheese omelette - 146
Morning star veggie sausage patties - 160
2 cups coffee w/ creamer - 90

Dinner
Panera chopped chicken cobb salad w/ vinagrette - 250
French onion soup - 200

Snacks
Chobani nonfat Greek yogurt w/ pomegranate - 140
Sugar free jell-o pudding - 60
Turkey pepperoni minis - 30

Total: 1076

1 comment:

Jane said...

Yahoo! One month. You have a lot to be proud of, darlin'.
And you can keep yourself busy tomorrow! Take Gigi for a long walk. Visit some friends to share your joy.
You're doing great!
love, Auntie Jane

Post a Comment