Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day Ten

Too exhausted to write a real post...I just finished my Shakespeare paper and I am totally drained. That was a total BEAST of a paper. But it's done now! I'll come back and post today's food sometime tomorrow but I just don't have it in me right now! All I can think about is jumping in the shower and snuggling under the covers and gettting some well-earned sleep.

Then we'll be on to week two! I didn't sit down and plot out my meals like I intended this weekend, so hopefully I'll have a chance to do that tomorrow. Got to get some fun recipes in so I can take pictures! Hooray!

Hope you guys are doing great. Love you!

Oh yeah, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

P.S. Apology to the Hesters! I totally meant to stop by and say hey today, but I got into panic mode about this paper and ended up getting up early to come back and finish it. Next time I'm up there, I promise to come visit! Hope you guys are doing well!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Well, Campbell, I finally looked at the South Beach Phase 1 food list. Geez! No fruit or any starches? That is seriously going "cold turkey." But I am guessing that it is meant to cleanse the body before you start adding things back. I'd be eating salads for lunch and stir-frying dinner every night. Either with fresh veggies and a meat or one of those frozen veggie medley packs (without sauce). With a bit of low-sodium soy sauce, some garlic (you can even buy roasted minced garlic in a jar), and some fresh ginger...yum!!
You can do this!
love ya! Aunt Jane

Post a Comment