Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day Two

So I just wanted everyone to know that after reading the comments you guys posted, I was so inspired that I got up and went for a walk. That's right. At 9 AM (having already been woken up freakishly early by my cat) I put tennis shoes on, grabbed my iPod, and made two laps around the neighborhood. It only took me 20 minutes, but it felt awesome. Okay, it actually was a little tough, especially because my neighborhood is kind of hilly, but it's a beautiful morning and the weather is cool and most people are still in bed so it was really nice and quiet.

I know it's only day two, but I really feel like this blog thing is going to make all the difference in my efforts. Just knowing that I have all of you to support me makes me want to succeed so much more. Enough to make me turn off the TV and get outside without my usual excuses! Besides, there's nothing good on TV Saturday morning unless you're a kid and you watch cartoons.

Aaaanyways, it was a great way to start the day, and I just wanted to let you all know how much you've helped already!

I had a DELICIOUS spinach and goat cheese omelette this morning that tasted nothing like diet food. God bless South Beach! I did one egg mixed with Egg Beaters and it was awesome. Wish I had time to eat like that every morning, but it's a nice treat for the weekends. I meant to take a picture, but forgot. I'll take one tonight of dinner, since I'm planning to make salmon. That's right - FISH. As my mother will tell you, I am not a fish eater. But it's good for you and it was on sale at Kroger and the recipe looked good. So it will be a fun experiment.

I like to have something visually interesting in my posts, so here's something humorous:


Thanks again everyone! Y'all are the best!

2 comments:

Neil DeRosa said...

Cam - It will take about three days to tell a difference, but your tummy will actually feel better. Love the SB. Let's go to the Idaho State game.

Campbell said...

I know, I think I'm going to feel a lot better all around, and have more energy too! You really want to? It will be a mob scene!! But it might be fun.

Post a Comment