Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day Nine

So it's going to be another brief entry. We are, once again, watching scary movies, and I'm enjoying my last night of freedom before I have to return to reality tomorrow and finish off my Shakespeare paper. We had another good day...making it a pretty GREAT weekend considering the way Ginny and I usually behave foodwise when we get together. Ginny's mom even ordered pizza, and we didn't touch it!

I also realized how easy it is to make a salad totally unhealthy. We went to Chick-fil-a and I got a salad for lunch, and got ranch & spicy dressing (as is my habit...the spicy is too hot on its own, so I mix it with the ranch) only to discover that each packet of dressing has 15g of fat!! So I've got to be reeeaaallly careful about that.

Anyways, food for today was:

Breakfast
Omelette w/ spinach, goat cheese, and pepperoni - 226
Morning Star veggie sausage - 160

Lunch
Chick-fil-a chargrilled chicken salad - 350

Dinner
Salad w/ tomatoes, feta, turkey pepperoni, olives, and olive/vinegar dressing - 288 (we got hooked on this salad over the weekend!)
Non-fat Greek yogurt - 140

Snacks
Brown cow jr  - 80

Total: 1544

Doing much better with snacking this weekend!

2 comments:

Jeano said...

YAY you and Ginny. I love your will power. Is fruit not a good snack? The cow cheese that we like now has a dried tomatoe variety.. Love it with celery. 3 lbs. That's awesome. Can I send your blog to Susan Hebrank? What is your favorite gum???

Campbell said...

Thanks! Yeah, but no fruit during phase one. I have the sundried tomato stuff and I'm not too fond, but I've been eating it plain so maybe I'll try it on some veggies. Sure, that's fine! Favorite gum at the moment is trident layers (apple/pineapple flavor). It's kind of sweet and sour! Also - Ginny taught me how to pop my gum. LOL.

Post a Comment