Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 161

Found something cool today...for a bunch of new, neato ways to view the blog, go to: http://downsizingcampbell.blogspot.com/view/

Anyways, the day went pretty well today. For some reason I've really had to struggle to get myself to exercise this week...my energy levels seem to have taken a downturn. I really didn't want to today, but I made myself, and I was glad that I did! I ended up doing my ab workout, since the weather wasn't so great, and it felt good in the end. But I reeeeaaaallly didn't want to. I think I must still be suffering from spring break recovery, and it didn't exactly help that I extended the vacation by going to Asheville last weekend! But I'll get it together. Don't got no other choice!

I had a super delicious salad for dinner today with avocado, tomato, edamame, bacon bits, olives and spring mix greens. It was SO good! But I've got to get back to my recipes. I feel like the hours, days, and weeks have just been flying by lately...by the time I get done with homework and other stuff, it's 5 or 6 and I just don't have the energy to cook. I think I just need to get myself organized and go back to planning my meals at the beginning of the week. Of course, I don't expect myself to cook an all-out meal everyday, but having a plan always helps.

So I'm not sure how weigh-in is going to go tomorrow...eating was fine, but I've only exercised twice so far this week. I still have time to get my four in before Sunday, but I'm not sure what the scale is going to say tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be bad news!

I'm sure that next week will be a better week. I have all weekend to get my act together, so it better be!

Thanks, as always, to everyone! Y'all are great!

2 comments:

Jeano said...

Hang in there baby! God don't make no junk! I found your sweet poem today. Do you remember writing that???? Usually once I start moving, I get in the mood, but sometimes you just have to take that first step. I exercised today by cleaning the upstairs. It took me like 5 hrs. Your room looks good and is waiting for your visit next w/end. Gigi is going to stay out! Love U. I should have taken a pic for Gigi's facebook today. She went to the garden center at Home Depot w/ me and she was such a hit....... as usual. Everyone knew her name and was petting her by the time we checked out.

Jeano said...

PS. Daddy said you looked great today! Yay you. xoxo

Post a Comment