Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 131

Whew. Don't know what happened to me today, but I really hit a wall with my energy levels. I got home from class and just didn't want to do anything, didn't want to exercise, do homework, read, watch TV, go to the grocery store...I was just wiped out. Not sure why. I'm hoping I can scramble everything together tomorrow...maybe I just need a good night's sleep. But it was a pretty lethargic day because of that.

I did scrape together enough energy to make dinner tonight: Salmon Cakes!


I over-salted them, so they weren't as good as they could have been. But I made a really tasty improv sauce w/ greek yogurt, light sour cream, Spike seasoning, horseradish, salt, pepper, and a touch of olive oil. It turned out great!

I also just wanted to comment about how wonderful sugar-free gum is for sugar cravings. I was all in the mood for sugar, but as soon as I popped some gum I was good to go!

So here's hoping I get a boost of energy tomorrow! Thanks to everyone for keeping me going!

1 comment:

Jane said...

We all crash now and then. Hopefully you feel better today.
And by the way, 8 hours of sleep a night helps keep weight off as well. When we get less, we produce more cortisol and less of some other hormone which makes us hungrier. So sleep is our friend!

Post a Comment