Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 133

So unlike Tuesday, I had a big burst of energy today! I got out for my walk and really pushed myself, walking a lot faster than I have been...I got back and kind of collapsed for a few minutes. Then I jumped back up, turned up the jams, and started dance-cleaning! My room looks so nice and clean right now...I really had let it go. I even whipped out my Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and got all the shaving cream can rust and other gunk off the tub. And I dusted. And I did four loads of laundry. And I changed the sheets.

Go figure.

Unfortunately, doing all that cleaning kept me from going to the grocery store and getting the rest of the stuff for the shrimp I was supposed to make tonight. So instead I made a really great Greek salad! Banana peppers, olives, artichoke, a slice each of genoa salami, pepperoni, and capocollo, and spring mix with a olive oil/lemon juice/mediterranean herbs/salt n pepper dressing. No pictures, since it was essentially the salad I made a couple of weeks ago, so you'll just have to use your imaginations. It was mmm mmm good, just like me!

So tomorrow is another Friday! Hopefully weigh-in will be good, although considering the slow start to the week, I'm not getting my hopes up for a lot of loss, but just losing anything will make me happy! If I can keep walking like I walked today, I will definitely start seeing those pounds come off!

3 comments:

Jeano said...

Peggy said to watch The Biggest Loser. Do you? It motivates her! It is possible....

Jeano said...

You go girl! We're at the beach and having a great time. Dad went fishing with margaritas and Ronnie! Wish them luck...

Ann DeRosa said...

Shine on, you crazy Diamond!! Your AA loves you and is SOOOO proud!! come to the beach and walk with moi! A great kitchen here and plenty of sun and room! Cummon!!

Post a Comment