Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 144

So even though it's spring break, I'm determined to keep up with blogging (and eating and exercising) this week! I've done pretty well with the exercising over the weekend...mom and I took a long walk on Friday, and we all played tennis together yesterday! So that's all been really good.

I've also planned out a few meals for this week. Just got back from the grocery store, actually! So I'm well equipped both for dinner and for snacks. I think that will definitely help me stay on track. I've been craving sweets lately, so it always helps to have plenty of healthy alternatives around.

In other good news, I was down another pound on Friday! That puts me less than a pound away from the 30 lb mark! Hooray! Sometimes it feels like it's going so slowly, but I'm willing to be patient. Just gotta keep chipping away at it!

I brought my camera home, so hopefully I'll have plenty of fun pictures to share this week. Hopefully I'll be back later tonight to post pictures of dinner!

Onwards and upwards! (Or downwards, if we're talking about pounds!)

2 comments:

Jane said...

Great to see you on Saturday! I hope you enjoyed the show as much as I did.

You're doing great. That thirty pound mark is a real accomplishment! So as you said, keep chipping away at it. You can do this!!

xoxoxo

Unknown said...

woo! tennis was fun. next time i'll try not to break lol! see you soonsies!

Post a Comment