Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 140

Sheesh, I've been such a slacker about blogging this week! It's just been a crazy week at school with all the  midterm exams/papers my professors crammed in before spring break. But now I'm only one paper away from freedom, so hooray for that!

I ended up not doing a lot of fun cooking this week, as I figured it wasn't wise to buy a lot of food since I'll be gone all week next week. So I've basically been surviving off salads and omelettes for dinner. I'm going to make sure and get recipes together for when I go home though, to make sure I don't fall into bad habits over vacation!

But otherwise it's been a great week. I've done my ab video twice as well as my walks, and my abs are definitely feeling it! For the first time I've actually been feeling a little bit skinnier. Not a whole lot, but there are little things I'll pick up on, like when I put a hand on my hip, that I suddenly notice feel smaller. Yay! I have a feeling the next ten pounds are going to make a big difference in the way I feel. I might have to throw a party when I get under 200!!

So that's the sum up for this week. Hopefully I'll do some cooking next week so that I'll be sure to keep up with the blog. I love you all so much, and thanks for being such awesome cheerleaders! What would I do without you?

1 comment:

Jane said...

Go, Campbell! Two ab routines as well as walks on a tough week is awesome. And there's nothing wrong with salads and omelettes. Good healthy protein.

Hope to see you over your break. I owe you a huge hug!

Post a Comment