Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 130

Hi all! I'm back after my disappearance...I went home this weekend so of course my routine got thrown out of wack. Plus the school work has been piling up so I've had a little less free time.

Sadly, my weigh-in was not as exciting as expected. Although I was down to 211 earlier in the week last week, by Friday I was back up to 213! Not sure what happened, especially because I exercised so much, but hopefully it will go down this week. I actually got two more walks in over the weekend with the parents (although the walk we did on Sunday wasn't exactly aerobic...dad and I stopped to fish a few times), so that was great. Hopefully I can keep overdoing my exercise!

I don't have an exciting meal to show today...I didn't get back up to Athens until this morning, so I haven't planned meals or gone to the grocery. That's on the to-do list for tomorrow. I have some leftovers to eat up to, but hopefully I can get some tasty dinners together.

The good news is I found out what was wrong with my camera connector! The memory card was cracked, so the connector was having trouble reading it. But now I have a new memory card and all should be well!

So that's about all I have to say for myself! Back with more tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aloha Campbell-your muscles may be holding on to a bit of water if you are increasing your exercise. Don't fret, just keep on keepin' on!

Campbell said...

Thanks Susie! You're probably right!

Post a Comment