Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 110 (continued)

So I've already said most of what needed to be said today, but I had to drop in and post pictures of my yummy shrimpy dinner! I also had to mention that I got my 30 minute walk in today! It was an absolutely gorgeous day, if a little chilly. But the sun was out, and it feels like it hasn't been out for DAYS! So I definitely appreciated that. I also added some new songs to my workout playlist, which I find really helps motivate me to get out there and start walking. New songs included:
  1. Forget You, Gwyneth Paltrow/Glee Cast
  2. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough, MJ
  3. Fighter, Christina Aguilera
  4. Right Place, Wrong Time, Dr. John
  5. I'm Too Sexy, Right Said Fred
  6. Single Ladies, Beyoncé (I blame my mother for that one! I added it to her workout playlist, so I figured I might as well add it to mine)
A side note: I feel like I start a lot of sentences with "so."

So (sheesh, there I go again!) here's dinner! Shrimp with Mustard-Horseradish Sauce...



I definitely thought of my mom when making this...she's a big horseradish girl, and would love this sauce! It was so good. I added avocados because a) I love avocados and b) it gave it some nice color. I highly recommend this recipe...very tasty! And it didn't call for ham hocks!


On a side note, I have GOT to get back to counting calories. It makes such a difference, to know exactly what I'm eating. Starting tomorrow, I'm going to get back to paying attention to portions, serving sizes, and calorie counts. Even though I've been eating healthy things, I worry that I've been overindulging since I don't keep track of what I'm eating. So that's the goal for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment