Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 126

Hey all! Sorry I missed you guys yesterday. I was preparing for an in-class essay today, so blogging ended up falling by the wayside. But things are going well! I completed my fourth day of exercise today, and I've pretty much decided that exercising only four times a week isn't enough. So we're going to try and up it to five for next week! I'm also going to stick with the ab exercises, if not every day, then at least five times a week. If I can get four hours of exercise in a week, instead of the two that I've been doing, I think it will help me a lot.

Today for lunch I made a tasty smoothie:


Once again, Gus was very interested. Don't worry, I didn't let him lick it! I followed Susie Bee's Blueberry Banana Smoothie again, but this time added frozen organic strawberries and a splash of orange juice with the banana instead of blueberries. I actually got the flax seeds this time too(actually, they were milled flax seeds, so it was already all ground up for me!).

I also made an AMAZING avocado sauce to go with my leftover steak from this recipe. It was so freaking good! I've pretty much decided that avocados are my new favorite food. I'll just sit there and eat them out of the skin if you let me! Unfortunately, they're pretty high in fat, so I have to limit myself. 

I have pictures of dinner but once again my camera connector is acting up. I'm going home this weekend, so I'll be able to pick up my other connector and hopefully we won't have this problem anymore! At least I got the smoothie pictures to load. 

So we're revving up for weigh-in tomorrow! I'm feeling pretty hopeful about it. My abs definitely got more work this week than ever before!

3 comments:

Jane said...

It's so much fun to see you get excited! And you're helping the rest of us get more creative in the kitchen. It's easy to fall into a rut and buy the same old stuff at the grocery store. Your meals look really delicious.

Plus your exercise routine is impressive! Way to go!
Time for MY walk...

love ya.

Unknown said...

That pic is really cool! Gus looks precious and that smoothie looks delicious! Teach me how to make it so i dont go to smoothie king EVERY DAY

Campbell said...

Aunt Jane: I agree...it helps so much to have variety in my food! Thanks so much!

Linz: Thanks girl! Smoothie is so easy...come over and I'll show you. Or just freeze some fruit and throw it in a blender!

Post a Comment