Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 119

So I'm going to keep this short and sweet...once again I've left posting till the last minute, and I still have to read the Homeric Hymn to Demeter before bed.

Today for exercise, instead of my walk, I did 30 minutes of a Crunch Fitness Ab workout video. I feel like I haven't really lost much from my midsection, as my pants still fit the same, so I'm going to try focusing my exercise on that area a couple of times per week. Hopefully that will get the waistline a-shrinkin'!

For dinner I had Avocado, Tomato, and Edamame salad from, you guessed it, Kalyn's Kitchen!


Isn't that pretty? I love the colors. It was a nice, light, refreshing meal, and WAY easier than what I made last night! I've also decided that avocados are officially my new favorite food. Seriously, I can just sit there and eat it right out of the skin. So yummy!

So I'm signing off now. Weigh-in tomorrow...let's hope it's more good news! 

No comments:

Post a Comment