Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day Eighty-Three

So not my best day today. Didn't get any exercise. Didn't keep up with calories. Ate chocolate I thought was sugar-free only to find out later it wasn't.

Sigh.

But tomorrow is another day! We're finally going back to school tomorrow, but not until 11am, so I'll only have one class tomorrow. Still, it will give me some semblance of a routine. That's what I hope, at least!

Before the holidays, I was really on a roll with my walking, mostly because I actually enjoyed doing it...but now that it's so cold, I'm pretty much restricted to the treadmill, which I find far less enjoyable. Yet it must be done. Once I get my tunes going, I think I should be able to knock it out.

I was able to get back out to the grocery today and load up on veggies. I made some yummy tomato soup tonight (sorry, I didn't get a picture), and I plan to make a Mom-inspired veggie stir-fry tomorrow. I also had some tasty shrimp salad for lunch (again, failed at picture-taking!). So at least I got some healthy cooking in today, even if I did go a little overboard with snacks. I have leftovers of everything, so hopefully I can get it together and take some pictures tomorrow.

Like I said, tomorrow is another day. :) I've just got to get revved up again. I knew this wasn't going to always be easy, so I just have to keep plugging away at it. Morale is a little bit low right now, but I'm hoping I'll get my second wind soon. That routine is really vital to me! The sooner I get out of vacation mode and back into business mode, things will get a lot easier, I think!

Thanks everyone for keeping up with me! Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment