Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day Eight-Four

So three days later than planned, I finally started school today! Actually, we had a delayed start, so I really only had one class. And we're having a delayed start tomorrow too, which means I'll only have one class tomorrow. And MLK day is Monday.

So basically, it's going to come as a huge shock when I finally have to go to class for a full week!

Maybe this will help ease me into the semester. But looking at the pile of novels on my desk for next semester, it's hard to believe that any amount of easing will help much. :) Ah well.

I did better with eating today. I made a tasty Mom-inspired veggie stir-fry for dinner (Mom made me a delicious stir-fry over the break, and I was determined to try and recreate it), as promised:


Meh, not the best picture. But it tasted great! I used tomatoes, spinach, zucchini, squash, sweet potatoes, green onions, and garlic. And cooked it up in some olive oil. YUM! Let's just say that it's probably the first time in a long time I've had an all-veggie dinner.

For some reason, since I've gotten back to school, I've been getting the munchie feeling really bad right before bed. Don't know what the deal is with that. I've been trying to substitute with tea and small snacks, but it's been tough. I think I get bored at night, and that's when I start munching. Ugh. Must find a way to reign that in!

I'm too wiped out to get my calorie count posted today, but I'll definitely get it together for tomorrow. I'm much more conscientious about what I eat when I know I have to fess up about it later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that veggie junk looks gooooood. Cute plate too. Munch on some wasabi peas. Guarantee you can't eat more than like two before your mouth is on fire and you can't eat ANYTHING. Worth it. LOVE YOU!

Post a Comment