Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 174

So I got some crazy news on the scale this evening...of course, it's not my usual weigh-in, so I can't really trust the numbers, but I jumped on just for the heck of it and was down to 205.6! This came as a shock, because I weighed on Monday to find myself at an abysmal 210, which I blamed on a week that started with chocolate and ended with cupcakes (though none of that bad stuff in between, thank goodness!). But somehow, between Monday and today, I dropped 5lbs. Water weight, I'm hoping? Maybe I didn't do as much damage as I thought!

Part of it might be due to the fact that my appetite sort of fled today, so I weighed on a mostly empty stomach. Don't know what happened...I had a pretty hearty omelet for breakfast, but after that I got wrapped up in finishing projects and didn't get hungry until tonight at 8, at which point I had a Slim Jim and a grapefruit. Seriously, I had no intention of eating so little today, but I got in the zone and kind of forgot to eat. Trust me, that doesn't happen to me very often! But I'm due for a trip to the grocery, so we'll get back on food planning tomorrow.

Here's the meager calorie count:

Breakfast
Omelet w/ pepper jack, goat cheese, calabrese salame, and avocado - 365

Lunch
Eek! Nada.

Dinner
Grapefruit w/ Splenda - 76
Slim Jim - 40

Total: 481

Yikes!! I'm going to go have something light before bed or I'm going to wake up starving!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Yikes, that's a low calorie count! Generally keep it higher or your body will adjust to a lower calorie expectation and not burn as much.
The weigh-in sounded great. Hopefully it wasn't just a fluke. You are SOOO close to that 200 mark. It's getting really exciting!

Keep the exercise going. That's the biggest help in burning it off. And this weather is just gorgeous!! I'm not looking forward to summer temps yet. Let's keep spring a lot longer. Love it!

Post a Comment