Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 172 Calorie Count

Here I am, staying on track!

Breakfast
Egg McMuffin - 300
Coffee w/ cream - 70

Lunch
Slim Jim - 40
1 tbsp Peanut Butter - 120

Dinner
Salad w/ avocado, tomatoes, spinach, low-fat bacon, and blue cheese dressing - 270

Snacks
Skinny Cow Bar - 110

Total: 916

Would have been more, as I had planned to have a lean burger for dinner, but the meat smelled funny so I passed. :) Had a yummy salad instead! Puts me a little low on calories, but I'll plan better tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Welcome back.
Be sure you get enough protein every day too. You may need some more eggs or greek yogurt. Great protein for not a lot of calories.

love ya!

Jane said...

PS -- SOOOO sorry to hear about the toe. I did that one summer hitting too many beach chairs. NO fun!!

Unknown said...

yum! keep it up! take care of your toe! lol. Do lots of abs and arms while it heals! love youu!!

Post a Comment