Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 173

So I'm exhausted and don't have much to report, but I had to check in before I went to bed to post calories and such! The day went well, though my walk to class confirmed to me that I won't be walking for fitness anytime soon. It's crazy how one little pinky toe can mess up the way the whole body moves. Didn't get around to any real exercise today, alas. So that's way up on the to do list for tomorrow! Food wasn't very creative today either...I just couldn't face putting my gimp boot back on to hobble around the grocery store. :) I'm gathering recipes, though, so I should have some good stuff to post later this week!

Here's the calorie count:

Breakfast
Low-fat Nutrigrain Waffles - 140
Veggie sausage links - 120
Agave nectar - 90
Coffee w/ cream - 70

Lunch (it was a weird one!)
2 Slim Jims - 80
Pineapple Greek Yogurt - 160
Veggie stir-fry (cooked in olive oil) - 100

Dinner
Avocado and goat cheese omelet - 230
Veggie sausage links - 120

Snacks
Skinny cow bar - 110

Total: 1240

Did much better with eating the calories today! This is really making me see how beneficial it is to keep track of what I'm eating. I have a feeling that the reason my weight loss slowed down over the past month or so was because I was eating more than I realized. Keeping track really helps!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yum breakfast for dinner, good times

Campbell said...

I know right? Always a good standby!

Jeano said...

I'm going to try again. You are a champ! Love the new blog face. Love U too. See you soon.

Post a Comment