Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 237

I know. Trust me, I know. I've been slacking off. But I'm getting my act together today! I need to post so badly that I'm sitting here at daycare typing it out on my iPhone! So forgive the typos that are bound to appear. It's been a munchie sort of week so far, so I'm taking back control by getting serious about counting calories. Ive been taking a pill vacation, so I haven't had the benefit of the appetite suppressant, which hasn't helped things. And I reinjured my toe at work on Monday so exercise has been limited. So Im climbing back on the wagon starting today!

Despite my less than ideal eating habits, I've managed to cook some tasty meals for myself and my dad over the past couple of weeks! Last week we had red snapper (which I loved, surprisingly!) along with gorgonzola asparagus and cauliflower mashies. I'll come back and link up the recipes when I get to a computer! Here's a picture:

2 comments:

Jane said...

Welcome back. Your snapper and veggies sounded wonderful. We had salmon, steamed asparagus and carrots with a mustard sauce for dinner. Yum.

Hopefully this week you can get back on your horse. I'm rooting for you!

Love ya.

Anonymous said...

oops!
*boo! get back on here and start blogging again! i miss my daily inspiration! (maybe blogspot will post this to the correct post this time... haha!)

Post a Comment