Sunday, February 12, 2012

Goodbye, 180's!

That's right, everyone...I've left the 180's behind. I hopped on the scale this evening and was greeted by a friendly little 179.2! If I needed any more confirmation that exercise is essential, there it is.

Oh yeah, I've been exercising...I took 4 30+ minute walks this week! Talk about progress! I don't know where the breakthrough came from, but it seems like it only took one little walk to rev me up...now I don't know why I ever stopped.

So the next thing to organize is meals...I've been eating small portions, but I need to incorporate a lot more veggies! Which means I'll be on a recipe hunt after I finish this post. But man, it's such a boost to see results on the scale. It means I'm less than 10 pounds away from my original goal! WOW! It took me a little while to get my groove back, but now that I've stopped making excuses as to why I can't exercise, I think I'm on my way.

Here's to getting back on track! Now I just need to get the word out that I'm back on my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment